- Note it on the Bill of Laden or print our claim form.
- Return form to email@example.com within 3 days of receipt of goods and we will help you process your Freight Carrier claim when noted on BOL.
- After 3 days of receipt of goods, all claims must be filled direct with Freight Carrier refer to received BOL.
If a return authorization is required, please do the following:
- Merchandise must be put back into its original packaging, and customer agrees to have boxed and ready for pickup at customer expense.
- Merchandise moved from original packaging and wholesale customer agrees to have boxed and ready for pickup at wholesale customers expense.
- CLAIMS ARE NOT VALID if merchandise is moved from the original commercial delivery location.
- Download and print cancellation form. Complete it and sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 912-226-3455.
- Cancellation forms must be submitted online and received within 7 days after order was placed in order to receive a full refund. Cancellation forms received after 7 days will be cancelled as requested, all deposits taken are non-refundable/items ready to ship or pickup - with balances taken will only be available on credit on file.
- Custom order not subject to cancellation.
- If the customer cancels or refusing delivery of a shipment, he or she must pay for the cost of storage and freight both ways. There will also be a 25% restocking change (of total order amount). The remaining balance will be available on file.